I’ve always been someone who looks for ways to improve and work smarter, not harder. When I was first heard that CliftonStrengths (StrengthsFinder) helped employees be more engaged in their jobs and more productive in their work, I’ll be honest, I was skeptical. Could it possibly do this? Does defining your talents actually make a difference? Through learning about my own Strengths and the decades of Gallup research, I found the answers to those questions to be a resounding, “Yes!” Since that moment, I’ve loved helping people discover practical solutions and achieve results through CliftonStrengths.
For more than 16 years, I’ve had the privilege of serving at the largest United Methodist Church in the United States. I spent the first 6 years doing ministry and the last 10+ in Human Resources. I bring this experience, my enthusiasm for leveraging talents, my own Strengths, and a little caffeine to Pulse and Performance LLC.
If you’re into certifications, you might find comfort knowing that I’m a:
- Certified Gallup Strengths Coach
- Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR) from the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI)
- Senior Certified Professional from the Society of Human Resources Management (SHRM-SCP)
If you’re not into certifications, you might find comfort knowing that I’m really into:
- My faith
- Family – my husband and our one son
- Traveling the world
- Public speaking
- Watching a good ballgame, whether that’s baseball, football, or basketball (March Madness is my favorite holiday!)
Strategic | Achiever | Focus | Learner | Analytical